Wildlife for Tomorrow is the official philanthropic partner of the Arizona Game and Fish department. we provide a way for people passionate about the outdoors and wildlife conservation to give back to the places that have given so much joy.
SUPPORT WILDLIFE FOR TOMORROW AT
2nd Annual Valley of The Sun Carp Rally
Fishing: September 23rd, 10 AM – 24th 10 AM 2022
Public Event & Awards Ceremony: September 24th, 10 AM – 6 PM
Gather your team or become a sponsor to participate in the 2nd Annual Vally of the Sun Carp Rally with AZ Fly Shop & the fly fishing community!
Team & sponsorship registration is limited – REGISTER NOW!
Support Wildlife For Tomorrow’s mission as they restore Arizona Native Fish through Hatchery Projects
- Installation of solar power and oxygen generation at Apache Trout rearing unites at Silver Creek Hatchery. Oxygen generation will increase Apache trout production and overall fish quality. Electricity will improve fish culture and maintenance tasks. Cost: $100,000
- Secure the spring and monitor the water flow at Cold Springs Ranch. Installation of an enclosure around the spring and water flow meter. The fence and flowmeters will ensure the protection, and monitoring, of water quality and quantity for future native fish production. Cost: $100,000
- Native trout production recovery. Purchase automatic feeders for Fila and Apache trout production. The feeders will help improve fish growth and quality. Cost: $10,000
- Installation of recirculation plumbing at the native fish isolation/native fish production tanks at the Page property. This project will allow the facility to hold and isolate native wild fish prior to being introduced to the hatchery. This area will also serve as a refuge for native fish during a fire event. Cost: $10,000
- Installation of netting around Gila Trout production raceways at Canyon Creek Hatchery. This project will percent fish loss due to predators and diseases they can carry. The netting will increase Gila Trout’s production numbers. Cost: $60,000