Fly fishing at the new and only fly fishing lodge in Boquerón, Puerto Rico
July 9th – July 15th, 2023
6 nights, 5 days guided
$4,500 + tax
“No Name Lodge” A “Pop up” style lodge primarily targeting Tarpin & Permit.
Guests can expect a fun and free-flowing program that consists of seldom-fished waters and nights full of island culture and cuisine. Focus on fishing;
Let No Name Lodge handle the rest!
All inclusive guided fly fishing experience in Boqueron, Puerto Rico
Permit & Tarpin (barracuda, snapper)
Fly into Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport Carolina, Puerto Rico – Transportation to and from airport included
All lodge meals included
– Excellent fishing & all-inclusive accommodations
– A Day on the Water in Puerto Rico
Get your rods ready for Boqueron, Puerto Rico
Experience Puerto Rico
- Fully guided fishing
- Terminal tackle (leader, flies)
- Camp Fly rods/lines (free to use)
- Paddle boards (free to use)
- Beer / Liquor. Specialty liquor will need to be purchased by guests. We have a stocked bar but do not take requests.
- Use of pool
- All lodge meals (nights, where the group eats out on the town, will NOT be covered by the lodge. Guests should expect to budget $50 for a nice dinner/night out.
- Wifi Access
- Transportation to/from Mayaguez airport
- A GOOD TIME
What’s not included:
- Specialty alcohol
- Restaurant meals/drinks (please have guests budget $50 per dinner for a total of $200)
- Staff Tips: please budget $100/day
Tarpin & permit are our target species.
The permit fishery is amazing with anglers averaging over 15 shots per day. Permit fishing includes wading coastal flats and polling reef/sand flats for primarily tailing fish with the occasional cruiser. In terms of Tarpinthe island has a huge population of resident fish that hang around all year as there is plenty of fresh water run-off, bait, and no need to migrate like our fish in the States.
The setup is similar to fishing in Florida, with mangrove shorelines and turtle grass and sand flats, however with an added dimension of fishing the beach where these Tarpin also cruise. We are the only operation targeting these fish from poling skiffs on the island, so needless to say this massive population of Tarpin is very unpressured. Average fish size is from 8-140lbs and we sight fish them in clear water, no chucking at rollers we promise, ha!